Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Blast from the Past! - S13

Looked through some old RC photos and came across my first customized Frewer Racing S13. It has since been a few months since I last sold it.. Anyway, just a final post as a memorial to it.

Its a Frewer Racing S13 shell, originally supposed to be a touring shell, but I cut out the bumper for the intercooler and added some serious canards on it.. Now looking back at it seems a little overdone..... =/ Anyways... here comes the pics~



Drift Meet with Team Goodyear at Yishun.


Drift Meet at Pasir Ris DM.

Added HKS Genki liveries on it... which again now I am thinking why I did that... =/ Street look was so much better~!


This was how it last looked like before being sold off.

All the best to you S13.. you served me well.

No comments: