Monday, March 11, 2013

2013 Street Revo's Drift Event at Funan Digitalmall

Street Revo organized an event demo at Funan from 7-10 March, with the first 3 days a free to join demo and the last day a fun drift competition. An all well and fun day with some nice runs.

The carpet flooring was great and very consistent run after run.. however the only downside is the carpet hair getting stuck on every part of the chassis and shell.






The Singapore Police Force was here.. to catch drifters?? hmm LOL

Sigh... a pretty bad collision during the event left a seriously bad dent to my FD3S... heart broken. =(

I just can't leave the damage there.. although its late at night, went on to fixing it by adding carbon side skirt and decals. Body is still pretty scratched. Will be polishing it. Not a bad patch up job I think...

Because of the damage done... I might as well do the changes that otherwise I would be lazy to do... like bracing the front bumper with tape. LOL. Anyway, safely back in the garage. Just need to remind myself to use the right shell for the right event next time.... OK. Lesson learnt~~~

No comments: